COVID-19 has created global unemployment levels unprecedented in our lifetime. When quarantines are lifted, the work life of millions worldwide will not return to normal as some businesses fail to reopen, priorities shift, and budgets are not available for rehiring. For resume writers, career coaches, and other career professionals, this places us on the precipice of a career services market boom of epic proportions as job seekers strive to compete and land positions as quickly as possible.
Navigating the Post-COVID-19 Career Services Boom Market is Possible
But it’s necessary to prepare in order to be able to meet the demand levels with the quality and caring our industry is known for!
In the following infographic, we have outlined what we call the five Ps of preparation necessary to meet this upcoming boom market. They include:
Procedure, Partnership, Positioning, Profitizing, and Polishing
When you check off each step, you will be far more prepared to serve the market while finding balance for yourself.
Together we will lead the charge, helping job seekers worldwide to find their next positions and careers.
Be sure to scroll down below the infographic for links to many supporting CDI resources.
Supporting Resources (Free to Everyone)
Master’s Video Course for Resume Writers & Career Coaches Who Want to Close 4-Figure Sales & Create a 6-Figure Income >> (includes 16+ tip videos on packaging, consultation process, sales mindset, handling pricing questions, metrics-driven testimonials, and more)
Supporting Resources (Free for Members)
This is where you will find:
- Core Sales Process: Part One, The Script: 3-Step Process to a 97% Close Rate and a 6-Figure Income (Core Lesson) and Part Two, Phone-Based Conversion: Closing Prospects Over the Phone for Resume Services (Core Lesson)
- Bust the DIY Resume Writing Myth to Close More & Higher Sales (Video Tip)
- Sales Consultation Perception: Size DOES Matter (Core Lesson)
- Get Targeted Testimonials to Easily Close Sales & Boost Your Business (Core Lesson)
- Does Your Website Have a Sexy IFO? (Core Lesson)
CDI Member Forum >> (Go to the subcontractor & business forums)
Member Logo >>