I’m excited to share with you the recording of yesterday’s session: Coaching and Strategies in Resiliency, Mindset, and Business Positioning During Market Distress!
(The recording link is listed below).
You’ve probably listened to some of my business strategy tip videos and lessons. But, unless you’ve participated in a F2F event with me or been a private client, you likely haven’t experienced a deep coaching exercise like we set off with in this program.
The session was the best of both worlds to help you identify tools to use to get out of any fear or paralysis but also many ways to engage and increase visibility with prospects and clients to keep your business on track.
In fact, one participant wrote us and said:
What an amazing call, Laura. All of this swirling-around fear and worry and uncertainty was starting to feel like a lead blanket on top of me. I was starting to fear for the future. Thank you for helping me flip the switch.
The key milestones for this program are:
- Getting past fear to a mindset of resiliency, positivity, hope, and fortitude.
- Providing actions you can take to strengthen your business despite the tumult.
- Bringing us closer together in a time where we feel disconnected and alone.
The topics include:
Coaching Exercise & Mindset Strategies – 1st hour
- Hands-on belief-crushing exercise that you can take away and apply to any limiting belief you might currently experience or later encounter. I guide you through the exercise with a live participant volunteer along with suggestions.
- Tool you can harness immediately to combat and overcome negativity.
Business Building Strategies – 2nd hour
- Processes for following up with clients and prospects to help them see that NOW is the time to get their career materials and mindset in gear.
- Ways you can show up for prospects to guide them to your services.
- Ways to leverage any time that opens up in your schedule.
- Supportive communication for sharing of ideas and support.
Additional Resources (Free for Members)
I mention many member resources during this presentation, so these are the links to them:
Adding Value to Packages With Bonus Items (Best Practice Tip Sheet) >> (Brainstorm ideas for generating content to support prospects, clients & packages)
6-Figure Blueprint for Consulting, Sales, Packaging & Closing >> (Compendium of resources including the Core Lesson consultation script and process)
Ultimate CDI Member Resource Guide to Success >> (Use this for the links to resources on the web page)