- You received a referral from a colleague but never heard from the prospective client.
- You received a referral from another professional who turned out not to need anything you offer.
- You provided a referral to another professional only to have the client return disappointed and angry.
- You simply didn’t get around to building a referral network and are still missing out on these opportunities.
This tip sheet is packed with 10 pages of stellar advice, strategies, and scripts for creating an effective professional referral network for your business.
Information on this tip sheet has been sourced not only from CDI members but also from other third party resources to ensure you have the total package of next steps for success. Topics covered include:
- Understanding referral types and the most effective ones for you
- Choosing your referral partners
- Finding professional referral sources
- Making contact with prospective referral partners
- Preparing for introductory and follow up calls
- Building the referral relationship
- Creating and setting up incentives
- Understanding referral rewards and payment schedules
- Deciding when and how to refer
- Writing persuasive emails with 4 done-for-you templates/scripts!
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.