Free CDI Resources
Welcome to your sneak peek of CDI lessons, strategies, resources, and tools!
Our goal is to provide resume writers, career coaches, and other career practitioners with the most up-to-date, high-quality resources. So here’s your taste!
If you like what you see, you can gain access to the entire member resource library of scripts, templates, master classes, core lessons, networking and support, live webinars, on-demand audio and video tutorials, and done-for-you client resources for as little as $97. Learn more about membership here.
Laura DeCarlo’s free resource changed everything for me.
From zero to six-figures didn’t come easy. I dedicated my time to study how her process worked and it did the magic.
This triggered my decision to be a member of the community.
Gift #1: Step-by-Step Graphic Logos for TORI-Winning Resumes (Video Master Class)
Gift #2: Size Matters in Resume & Career Service Sales Consultations | Easy Process to Close More (Core Lesson)
Gift #3: Best Practice Tips for Landing & Working with Executive Job Seekers
Gift #4: Creating an Employment Reference Page Best Practices Tip Sheet
Gift #5: Done-for-You Resume Critique and Quote (Core Lesson)
Gift #6: Documents & Services Job Seekers Need You to Sell Them (Tip Sheet)
Gift #7: How to Publish Your Book or E-Book (Audio Master Class)
Gift #8: Deeper Look Into Handling “My Resume Doesn’t Work” without Refunds (Core Lesson)
To close the high-dollar sales in career services has NOTHING. TO DO. WITH. SELLING.
It’s all about an educational process I, CDI founder Laura DeCarlo, call edu-fearacating.
When you build edu-fearacating into an easy, foundational consultation process, it will be (as two of my private clients have now said),
“Like you are giving away gold and your clients can’t get their credit cards out fast enough to give you”.
So it’s not so much a matter of mastering a HUGE process as it is to understanding the key tweaks to what you are doing and how they can powerfully shift your success.
With that in mind, I’ve created a series of short 3-10 minute tip videos that let resume writers and career coaches like you pick and choose the topic that you need to get into your groove.
Put all the videos together, and you have a master’s class that helps you:
- Capitalize on a 3-step process that moves job seekers from the perception of it’s either a cheap DIY or an expensive luxury to recognizing your service is a MUST-HAVE at any price.
- Make clients feel the package you suggest is instinctively the “just right” fit, even if they came in only needing a bandaid.
- Overcome your own self-talk that has held you back from claiming and quoting the rates you deserve or is stopping you from recommending complete packages. Better yet, getting to “yes” with those offers.
- Understand when and how to talk price to keep the prospect engaged and action-oriented.
- Utilize simple wording and processes to re-engage a prospect who has to think about it.
- Build the right packages for positioning your offerings to ensure both you and your clients have a win-win outcome.
- Obliterate your weaknesses with an easy up-front analysis so you always put your best foot forward when prospects ask the unnerving questions.
- Learn how to get clients to provide service feedback that will pre-close prospects on your website or LinkedIn profile like nothing else you’ve ever tried.
- Convert the lurkers on your email list into buyers without discounting prices.
It’s remarkably easy to get out of your own way when you have a simple process to follow.
Consider what Cathy Lanzalaco of InspireCareers.com said about this process:
“Working with Laura has transformed my sales process. Through use of her methodology I’m now closing sales at slightly more than double my former prices. Her wisdom and guidance also allowed me to begin experiencing sales breakthroughs with a particularly challenging population and even better, let me take a 2-week vacation while still having the largest revenue month of the year. I am excited about what success 2020 will bring!”
So, if you are ready to get a taste of that success, check the video series out now.
Our members who follow our done-for-you scripts, tools, strategies, and engagement plans are saying:
Thanks for all your resources and encouragement for career practitioners. I’ve been involved in CDI for a few years now. The tip sheets, audio lessons, video trainings, etc. have helped me to begin standing out as a valuable commodity in the higher ed space.
Don’t stop because you’re changing lives.
Your wisdom and guidance also allowed me to take a 2-week vacation while still having the largest revenue month of the year.
And another amazing event: I quoted and sold another client my deluxe package for double the price I would have charged someone at his level before.
Yes, we do offer all the things you’ve been told you need to be a great resume writer and career coach.
At the end of the day you need skill, certification, and authority, but you also need process.
At CDI you gain access to CDI’s 6X Success Model.