Email templates for your business can save you a lot of time!
No matter where each of us fits into the career industry, almost all of us could use more time—whether we use it with friends and family or to make improvements to our businesses.
Sometimes it can be difficult to cut large, time-consuming tasks out of our schedule because they simply must be done (writing that blog post, cleaning out that inbox, or writing that resume you sold). But there are smaller adjustments we can make to the ways in which we work—productivity hacks—that over the course of a year can add up to a significant amount of time saved. Creating email templates is one of those hacks.
This CDI Tip Sheet tells you how to create email templates that are right at your fingertips, gives a list of ideas to inspire you on which email templates might be right for your workflow, and offers a few sample email templates to get you started.
In this tip sheet you will find:
- Benefits of using email templates.
- Best places to store email templates for easy access at your fingertips.
- Step-by-step processes for Outlook and Gmail users.
- Brainstorming list of templates for sales, referrals, and client work processes
- Sample email templates for a variety of situations.
- Links to additional templates and scripts in the member’s section.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.