- When struggling to close sales or getting push back on your prices, you consider adding a lower-cost option or reduce your price?
- Have a website with siloed content about your services, with a page for coaching/career services, one for resume writing, and possibly one or two more pages for other services?
In this 4-minute video I talk about:
- Why adding more service options can actually harm your ability to close sales.
- Why siloed website content is limiting your sales by making your prospects believe all services are optional and not actually needed for their success.
- How if you are getting pushback on resumes at $400 (and up), you simply need a process (and CDI has one free to members).
- Why it’s critical toward your profitability and time schedule to have packages that blend your time-intensive one-to-one services with evergreen (already done) and/or or group options.
The goal of this tip video is to help you get more strategic about presenting your offerings, understand there IS an existing done-for-you process that will let you close 4 to 5 figure sales, and close more packages at the higher rate you deserve.
Watch the video now:
Additional Resources (Free to Members)
6-Figure Blueprint for Consulting, Sales, Packaging & Closing (Resource Compendium) >> (15 total master lessons, scripts and tools. Start with the 2-part Core Process to see my 94-97% consultation close script & strategy)
Additional Resources (Free to Everyone)
Additional Boosters (Fee)
CDI Membership >> (A must have to access CDI’s lessons, reports, and done-for-you scripts and tools; monthly option available)