A lifetime achievement award, like the CDI Lifetime Achievement Award, would make an excellent feather in your cap!
Don’t miss this chance! The self-nomination deadline is 8/31/2021.
Industry Longevity: Member of the professional resume writing or career services community for a minimum of ten (10) years and a member of CDI for a minimum of the past three (3) consecutive years.
Certification: Earn and maintain the Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW), Certified Executive Resume Master (CERM) and/or Master Career Director (MCD) credential.
Awards & Recognition: Earn a minimum of two TORI nominations or one TORI award* in the last three (3) years or be nominated for or win one Career Innovator award*. Consideration will be made for a Director of Awards who serves 3+ years and who would thus be ineligible to enter.
* In lieu of an award, the following may substitute (completed in last 3 years):
- TORI Competition Judge – 2 years
- Earn two additional CDI certifications, not listed in any of the other award criteria. (Certs available)
- CDI Committee Director – 1 year (Learn about volunteering with CDI)
- Author approved CDI blog posts – 100 (Learn about becoming a blogging guest expert)
- Win CDI President’s Award
- Produce approved CDI Presentation (Teleclass, Webinar, Summit) – 1
- Participate in development of approved CDI Best Practices Tip Sheets – 2
Continuing Education: Complete a cumulative 45 hours of industry training such as conference attendance or teleclasses over the past four (4) years. Must include at least one CDI course/certification or Annual Summit.
Industry Contribution: Sit on a CDI committee for the past one (1) year with approved active participation in at least one major project (course, certification, survey and report).
Membership: CDI membership is required.
You can view former recipients and learn the next steps of self-nomination, if you qualify, here.