Yesterday… today… tomorrow… employers receive far more resumes than they can (or will) review.
All those black and white resumes have desensitized them.
While your resume must get through the ATS systems before it can reach those employers, as Marie Plett says, “when they receive it, your resume needs to jolt their nervous system”.
There is a reason we don’t all wear gray clothes and drive gray cars…
Color can represent status.
It can be exciting.
It can be energizing.
It definitely grabs attention.
When we combine color with dynamic design, powerful writing and story-telling, we have a resume that BREAKS THROUGH the barriers and can build excitement.
Because resumes truly represent a form of Marketing!
Do we have to do creative resumes all the time? No
Do they give our clients an edge? Yes
Will it help you win a TORI and build a more successful business almost overnight? Yes
Of course, powerful writing and story telling are the pillars of great resumes, but it’s time to take it to the next level!
In this 9-min video we share:
- Truly out-of-the-box (and off of the paper) creative resume ideas.
- Tips on understanding color matching to profession.
- Why creative resumes have ROI (and how you need only one employer to love it).
- How to have an out-of-the-box resume and still satisfy ATS.
- Where to get design ideas for your resumes.
Watch the video now:
2019 TORI Awards
All this in time for resume writers to enter the 2019 TORI Award resume writing competition!
There are 10 categories, 50 chances to be nominated, and 30 chances to win (1st, 2nd, 3rd place).
Time is ticking away, so don’t let the 2019 TORI competition pass you by!
CDI’s Expert Resume Writing Resources
Remember, when you become a CDI member you gain instant access to 100s of tools, resources, scripts, and more to help you refine your skills, enhance your visibility, and build a 6-figure-plus business without the stress. This includes video master classes from top TORI winners, which include:
- Resume Formatting Magic Tricks & Charts in MS Word with Marie Plett
- Elevate Your Resume Formatting from Blah to Brilliant (using MS Word) with Cheryl Lynch Simpson
- Mind Control via Emotional Resonance with Donald Burns
- Visual Branding in MS Word with Cheryl Lynch Simpson
- Intake Process with Tiffany Hardy
- Story Telling & Branding with Kim Robb Baker
- Headlines & Branding Statements with Laura Smith-Proulx
- Step-by-Step Creative Logos with Marie Plett
Not yet a member? Learn more now & access our annual special + monthly option >>