But what is personal branding anyway? How do you develop a client’s brand? And how do you use it to best position a client?
CDI asked our members who are personal branding experts to give you clear insight on what personal branding is and how it can significantly affect the success of your client’s job search and professional persona.
In this tip sheet you will uncover:
- Definition of personal branding.
- Go-to questions to ask your clients to develop their personal brand.
- Ways to incorporate personal brand into your clients’ career documents.
- Key branding tools to use with your clients.
- How to integrate personal branding into your clients’ social media strategy and LinkedIn profile.
- Strategy to avoid client objections to the personal branding process.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.