Hey entrepreneurs: Burnout isn’t out there lurking in the shadows waiting to sneak up on you like some horror movie monster. It doesn’t have to, because it knows you will do all the heavy lifting to wear yourself down and burn yourself out.
We want you to thrive in your business so that you can be around to help clients while living your best life. After all, that’s why you started your business in the first place, right?
Burnout can take hold for many reasons, such as:
- A too busy schedule that is impossible to maintain over time.
- Sacrificing boundaries on balance, joyful activities, and family time to your business.
- Letting clients run the show or working with difficult/non-ideal clients.
- Focusing on one service to the point you literally get sick of ever seeing it again. (Think of foods you loved until you ate them so regularly you never wanted to see them again).
The following 10-minute video has rapid-fire tips on:
- The #1 thing you can do to avoid burnout while still focusing on your business.
- Ways to segment your office space to maintain boundaries and love your work.
- Boundaries, boundaries and more boundaries with clients AND yourself.
- How to own your own expectations.
- One time block that will relieve at least 50% of your stress from the crises that always seem to pop up.
- Script for scheduling client consultations at a time that works for you.
- Ways that type A personalities should approach those rare moments of free time that can open up when you finish something early.
Thanks to CDI Board Member Audrey Prenzel of Audrey Prenzel Career Transition Services for joining me on this one!
Watch the video now:
Additional Resources (Free to All)
Not yet a member? CDI offers both annual and monthly memberships to help you build a 6-figure-plus career industry business, without the stress!