Challenged trying to write resumes for unemployed and under-employed clients struggling with resume time gaps, moves to lower level jobs, and multiple jobs at one time? Using personal client experience as well as frequently asked questions from CDI’s CDI Resume discussion list, the expert panel discussed a variety of situations such as:
- Handling short-term consulting gigs on the resume.
- Dealing with backward movement in career progression in the chronology.
- Managing the very different resume requirements of gaps, big and small, for stay-at-home moms, laid off clients, and those recovering from major illness.
- And more.
Expert panel of TORI Award Winners:
- Donald Burns of DonaldBurns.com
- Rosa Vargas of Career Steering
- Laura Smith-Proulx of An Expert Resume
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.