A virtual word has meant drastic change for traditional process like the job interview. In this master class you will join CDI’s President and Research Committee member, Laura DeCarlo, as she discusses new trends in interviewing from the CDI Career Industry Mega Trends research reports:
- What is a virtual interview?
- What happens in a CIDS (Chronological In Depth Structured) interview? What percentage of HR departments are using CIDS?
- What percentage of HR departments are actually using speed interviewing?
- What is a puzzle interview and where are they currently making a come-back in popularity?
- What are case method interviews / fishbowl interaction activities?
- What are job simulations / in-box exercises?
- What is a group interview?
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.