Background investigation has become more and more easy for an employer to do thanks to the online world of Google, LinkedIn, and other powerful search tools. In this master class you will join CDI’s Research committee in discussing trends in backgound investigation and privacy, which include:
- What is an off-balance reference?
- What percentage of HR departments Google candidates as part of their background investigation strategy?
- What percentage of HR departments actually perform handwriting analysis to investigate a candidate?
- Should your client bring their references to the interview?
- What percentage of HR departments accept candidate references during a first interview?
- How can a job seeker avoid unexpected problems in his/her background?
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.