We are now accepting nominations and self-nominations for the third annual Pat Schuler Kick Butt award.
The criteria for the award is simply based on recognizing someone who best represents what Pat stood for:
- Fearless in creating and innovating within the industry and/or the individual business.
- High integrity in communicating with others, customers, peers, colleagues, and on social media.
- Life-long commitment to learning demonstrated through personal stretch to pursue additional training in new areas.
- Focus on giving back through industry contributions such as industry committee participation, mentorship, or article contribution.
- Maintain active CDI membership.
So if you or a career professional you know meets this criteria, then be sure to get in a submission. You can learn how here.
In 2018 your entries and votes resulted in Camille Roberts of CC Career Services being recognized as our first annual Pat Schuler Kick Butt Award winner. In 2019 your entries and votes resulted in Wendi Weiner of The Writing Guru® being recognized as our second annual Pat Schuler Kick Butt Award winner. We can’t wait to see who wins in 2020. Be sure to act soon as entries will only be accepted until Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
Are you ready to show the world you kick butt as a career professional?