This master class discusses the benefits and strategies for getting the most out of social networks for your business, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Topics discussed include:
- Things to consider in getting started.
- Where and how to find influencers.
- Status updates, tweets, retweets, etc.
- Profile & headline strategies.
- Position descriptions.
- 1st person vs. 3rd person focus.
- Newer tools like LinkedIn Signal
- Fear factors and money earning.
- Blog posts, Q&A, groups, and more.
- Recommended books and CDI courses.
Expert guests include:
- Miriam Salpeter of Keppie Careers
- Laura Labovich of Aspire! Empower! Career Strategy Group
- Camille Roberts of CC Career Services
- Erin Kennedy of Professional Resume Services
- Kris Plantrich of ResumeWonders Writing and Career Coaching Services
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.