Member Carolyn Smith of Impact Writing Services has generously shared her 24-page white paper, Rebuilding After Job Loss. Topics covered include:
- Dealing with job loss reality
- Coping with emotions
- Adjusting to job loss
- Getting support
- Managing the job loss process – getting a can do attitude for job searching
- Rebuilding self-esteem
- Getting past psychological blocks
- Learning how to take rejection gracefully
- Goal setting The power of positive thought.
Offered for your review and knowledge; not meant for distribution or resale.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.