- Provide time to connect, reflect, and aspire.
- Foster small, safe interactions where you learn to ask better success questions for client engagements by growing through answering them yourself.
- Meet fellow members to create new friendships and connections.
- Chance to have fun, lower stress, slow down, nourish your soul, strengthen your coach muscle (even if only for your own self-growth), build new relationships, create accountability, and achieve greater success overall.
What we did:
- Participated in a fast-paced initial connect activity to break the ice.
- Explored powerful coaching questions for self-inquiry, sharing, and for future use with your clients.
- Engaged in a total of four different paired interview networking sessions to build connections.
- Jammed to some inspiring music.
- Encouraged sharing of contact information.
- Explored ways to connect further within CDI, including use of the member forum, Facebook group, and attendance at our January virtual member events.
Attendees rated the event:
- Attendees gave the event a 9.42/10 overall rating in the survey.
- Survey respondents agreed that 9.57/10 they would recommend the event to members.
- 100% of survey attendees (85% strongly agreed and 15% agreed) that they felt more connected to our member community than before the event.
Attendees described the event as:
- Meeting global peers and amazing members within the industry.
- Learning so much in such a short time.
- The camaraderie and the friendliness.
- Conversing with a TORI Winner!!!
- Getting advice for my business.
- Connecting, learning stories, and finding folks on LinkedIn.
- Learning about who other people LOVE to serve.
- Opportunity to re-think what my attention should be on…
- Getting to know others…meet with them face to face.
Join Us for the Next Virtual Member Networking Lunch
Fee: Free to members
Recorded: No, due to 1-1 networking interaction