- Provide time to connect, reflect, and aspire.
- Foster small, safe interactions where you learn to ask better success questions for client engagements by growing through answering them yourself.
- Meet fellow members to create new friendships and connections.
- Chance to have fun, lower stress, slow down, nourish your soul, strengthen your coach muscle (even if only for your own self-growth), build new relationships, create accountability, and achieve greater success overall.
What we did:
- Participated in a fast-paced initial connect activity to break the ice.
- Explored powerful coaching questions for self-inquiry, sharing, and for future use with your clients.
- Engaged in a total of four different paired interview networking sessions to build connections.
- Jammed to some inspiring music.
- Encouraged sharing of contact information.
- Explored ways to connect further within CDI, including use of the member forum, Facebook group, and attendance at our January virtual member events.
Attendees rated the event:
- Attendees gave the event a 9.42/10 overall rating in the survey.
- Survey respondents agreed that 9.57/10 they would recommend the event to members.
- 100% of survey attendees (85% strongly agreed and 15% agreed) that they felt more connected to our member community than before the event.
Attendees described the event as:
- Meeting global peers and amazing members within the industry.
- Learning so much in such a short time.
- The camaraderie and the friendliness.
- Conversing with a TORI Winner!!!
- Getting advice for my business.
- Connecting, learning stories, and finding folks on LinkedIn.
- Learning about who other people LOVE to serve.
- Opportunity to re-think what my attention should be on…
- Getting to know others…meet with them face to face.
Join Us for the Next Virtual Member Networking Lunch
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.
Fee: Free to members
Recorded: No, due to 1-1 networking interaction