This master class covers self-publishing and working with publishers to put out your first book.
- Traditional publishing houses
- On-demand publishing and self-publishing
- E-book publishing
- Other ways to see yourself in print
- Amy L. Adler of Inscribe Express. Amy previously worked in acquisition and book production for a traditional publisher.
- Michelle Riklan of Riklan Resources and Self-Improvement Online, a compilation book publisher.
- Laura DeCarlo of CDI. Laura has used self-publishing, POD publishing, and worked with a publisher to launch job search and interviewing books.
Link: An Incomplete Guide to POD Publishers – helpful chart by Clea Saal provides a comparison of POD Publishers.
Free e-book: Create Your Own E-book Without Ever Writing a Word! by David Riklan (courtesy of Michelle Riklan and www.SelfGrowth.com)
Free report: POD Report – comprehensive report on Print on Demand publishing options (courtesy of Michelle Riklan and www.SelfGrowth.com).
Remember, if you like what you see, you can gain access to CDI’s entire library of resources for as little as $97 US.
Review other CDI benefits.