As your resume writing and/or career coaching practice grows, it’s important to find ways to optimize and manage your time and productivity so you can maximize your profit while meeting your commitment to both your clients and yourself.
In fact, every small business in every industry at every level of starting, growing, or thriving needs the help of tools and systems to ensure they are running their business and their business isn’t running them.
In this simple one-page report I share with you my seven favorite free and low-cost tools that help me to optimize with:
- Managing client appointments and scheduling.
- Sharing files with clients, subcontractors, or staff.
- Building a prospect list and keeping it warm.
- Safeguarding your data and allowing for remote file access without the time and mess of zip drives and burning CDs.
- Increasing blog post readership.
- Adding high quality video to websites and blogs.
- Scheduling and managing social media campaigns.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.