Congratulations on electing to upgrade from the CMRW to the Certified Master Resume Writer-Executive Editor (CMRW+EE) credential.
Please download the following fillable PDF document and complete it.
For consideration you must submit:
- Checksheet in the packet that lists tasks that you perform in your business that demonstrates your CMRW-level talents in leadership that help to improve the writing of your staff, contractors or writing teams.
- Form in the packet that requires statement by 1-2 of your writers that states their name and email address, confirms that you check their resume writing projects for quality, and asks for a brief overview of training, instruction, and/or feedback that you provide. (You can cut and paste in the answers they send you).
- One resume your writer has produced that you have supervised or edited OR provided feedback on AND that you are satisfied maintains best practice principles that underscore the CMRW standard.
- One cover letter your writer has produced that you have supervised or edited OR provided extensive feedback on AND that you are satisfied maintains best practice principles that underscore the CMRW standard.
- A half-to-one-page description of the process you have created for maintaining resume quality and sustaining up-to-date knowledge for yourself and your writer/s.
Submit all materials in MS Word or PDF format to Director of Certifications, Gayle Howard, at email@example.com no later than your CMRW/CMRW+EE renewal deadline.
The fillable form should be saved as one document. The resume, cover letter, and process description should each be saved as a separate document, but should be sent as attachments to one email.
Download the Instruction Packet/Fillable Form >>
All documents are sent anonymously to the committee for evaluation. Please name your documents using the following style:
– Fillable Form: cmrw+ee_form.pdf
– Resume: cmrw+ee_resume.doc(pdf)
– Cover Letter: cmrw+ee_letter.doc(pdf)
– Process Description: cmrw+ee_process.doc(pdf)
Note: Resumes that use unique or unusual fonts should be saved to preserve fonts as graphics before being submitted in MS Word. If you have any doubt, we recommend you save it as a PDF.
PLEASE be sure to indicate this is a CMRW+EE submission in your subject line and body of the email.
Allow 4-6 weeks for committee review.
Here’s to your success!