CDI’s International Committee has taken up the charge that the Research Committee started to create a series of Country-specific trends information you and your clients need to know.
In each report you’ll find data on topics such as:
- Job search documents such as paper size, style, and length.
- Interview styles/types of interviews.
- Unemployment rates/labor market information.
- Employment and economic activity.
- Salary trends/negotiations.
- Vacation allowances.
- Job websites.
- Workplace generation, gender, and diversity issues.
- Education conversion.
- Additional interesting information.
Special thanks to our International committee members and Committee Director, Audrey Prenzel of Resume Resources.
This second report on Canada was created by Committee Director, Audrey Prenzel – Resume Resources, Ontario, Canada.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.