Brenda Bernstein of The Essay Expert and author of How to Write a Killer LinkedIn Profile, takes us through what’s new with LinkedIn for 2014.
Key topics include:
- The Jobs Tab – A Gold Mine for Job Seekers
- Can You Post a Job without Paying for It?
- The Power of the Alumni Search Tool
- Customized Connection Requests – Getting Trickier!
- Why You Need to Start a LinkedIn Group
- What’s the Deal with Endorsements?
- Insider’s Trick: How to View Anyone’s Profile on LinkedIn!
Note: The video screen is paused until 1 min. 17 sec. mark, but there is audio.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.