When we think Kick Butt, we will always think of the late Pat Schuler.
It may have been the name of two of her programs – Kick Butt Sales and Kick Butt Women – but Pat was the epitome of the Kick Butt spirit as an entrepreneur, friend, and leader. She has led many career industry professionals she coached to walk her path and evoke her beautiful and powerful spirit.
So with the Pat Schuler Kick Butt Award, CDI is seeking to recognize one career professional each year who has truly been kicking butt!
The criteria for the award is simply based on recognizing someone who best represents what Pat stood for:
- Fearless in creating and innovating within the industry and/or the individual business.
- High integrity in communicating with others, customers, peers, colleagues, and on social media.
- Life-long commitment to learning demonstrated through personal stretch to pursue additional training in new areas.
- Focus on giving back through industry contributions such as industry committee participation, mentorship, or article contribution.
- Maintain active CDI membership.
After you review the nominees below, please click here to cast your anonymous vote. There is one vote per person and you can vote for yourself, if nominated. Voting is open to anyone, so feel free to share the link. The deadline to vote is Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
The following are the submitted nominations for 2019.
Wendi Weiner, nominated by Marie Plett
Tiffany Cruz, nominated by Nadi Jones
Lori Jazvac, self-nominated