Is the resume dead?
Is our profession going to end soon?
Will we become obsolete?
So, as part of our volunteer Board of Directors met in Orlando, FL last week, this is one of the questions we wanted to collectively answer in this 5-min video.
You’ll hear from the Board members who were present:
Marie Plett of AspirationsResume.com, creative resume dominator with 14X TORI award wins & 2X ROAR award wins since 2016.
Audrey Prenzel of Audrey Prenzel Career Transition Services, TORI award-winner, Director of TORI Awards, 20+ year industry veteran, and multi-national career professional.
Laura DeCarlo, CDI President and multi-award winning resume writer, author of Resumes for Dummies, award-winning job placement director, and 20+ year industry veteran.
Topics addressed include:
- Positioning for industry disruption to create more opportunities for you.
- Changing face of resumes: Evolution with ATS, tools like Jobscan, AI, and the advent of blockchain to HR.
- Embracing resume writing as a form of strategic marketing.
- Accepting adaptation and the need for continued learning.
- Finding the resources and tools to stay up-to-date and avoid becoming displaced and irrelevant.
Watch the 5-minute tip video now: