How can it be September already? The world is a strange place right now and rather Seussian, but we’re still going strong in being here to lend you support, strategy, and success during these challenging times.
Here are a variety of resources to support the varying situations you and your clients may be currently facing. So check out these great tools, resources, and news you can use courtesy of CDI leadership and the Education committee.
In this issue:
- 50 surprising social media statistics
- Video tools for content marketers
- The part of the job search no one talks about (that can make or break client success)
- LinkedIn headline ideas
- How to successfully start a new job remotely
- 19 of the best electronic signature apps
- Recession-proof your business
- Bold and italicize LinkedIn and Instagram text with this tool
- What great listeners actually do
- Attending a virtual conference for the first time? 5 experts share their tips
- Test yourself for hidden bias
- How job seekers can conduct a successful job search when in a negative place
- Everything you need to set up an ergonomic home office
Special thanks to committee members: Laura Hartnell, Rachel Raymond, Michelle Lopez, and Rebecca Henninger.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.