I hope your summer business has been sizzling just where you want it! Here are some more great tools, resources, and news you can use courtesy of CDI leadership and the Education committee. I’ve also included one of CDI’s resources that every entrepreneur who isn’t finding time for vacation may wish to check out.
In this issue:
- Get more bang for your blog post with this content distribution plan
- ATS & keyword resume tools
- Best paying and most sought after jobs for new grads and freelancers now
- Polish your elevator speech to boost your close rate
- Steps to maximize your prospect email lists for more business
- 10 best places your clients should be to get hired for technology jobs
- All the apps you need to run your business from your phone
- How to take a vacation and not lose business (CDI best practices tip sheet)
- 5 tech tools for job interview performance
- 3 easy ways to sound more credible and confident
- 5 tips to address job search questions from pregnant clients
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.