It’s the middle of summer and while the temps are rising, the employment world is evolving, adapting, and balancing through COVID-19. With the expansion of our Education committee, we bring you a meaty and diverse list of valuable tips, tricks, tools, news, hacks, and advice.
In this issue:
- 2021 HR Predictions: The Future of Recruiting is Hybrid
- It’s a Job Seeker’s Market: Help Your Clients Capitalize on the Mass Exodus
- The Art of Declining a Client
- Getting Your LinkedIn Cover Story Right
- Help Job Seekers Understand Why Filling Out ATS Application Forms Can Give Them an Edge
- Font Pairing Made Easy for Resumes & Marketing Documents
- Help Your Clients to Prepare for a Career Change After 50
- A Resource for the Rise in Job Seeker’s Remote Job Demand
- How to Train Your Personality to Re-enter the World
- There’s a Massive Employee Resignation Wave Coming For Companies
- Help Clients Avoid Malware in LinkedIn Job Offers
- Tips to Help Job Seekers Understand Why Job Boards Don’t Always Work
- Retirement Strategies for Small Business Owners
- A Look Into Google Career Certificates
- The Future of Work 2021: Global Hiring Outlook
Free for CDI members.
Read it now >>
Not yet a member?
You can get access to this resource (+ the entire CDI member library) for as little as $97 US!