Today in the world of work, everything is changing. COVID and work-from-home (WFH) have led to “The Great Resignation” as job seekers want more for their lives. This month we have a mix of tools, resources, and support to help you and your clients at each stage of your journeys.
In this issue:
- Game-Changing Tool for Recruiters on LinkedIn
- 8 Steps to a Better Job Search
- Hiring Statistics for 2021/2022
- Help Clients Make a Winning Case for Permanent Work-From-Home (WFH) Setup Post-COVID
- Work-Life Balance is More Important Than Ever: Here are 14 of the Best Jobs for Balance
- How Many Years to Include On a Resume
- Do Your Clients Lack the Confidence to Negotiate Their Salary?
- LinkedIn Expert Predictions 2021
- LinkedIn Networking Tips to Get Our Clients Going
- Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking
- Post-Pandemic Job Market Tips
- How to Write Resignation Letters for Your Clients
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.