Don’t write resumes anymore but direct a team who does?
Read below for a new option available only by upgrading your CMRW to the new CMRW Executive Editor credential.
Renew your Certified Master Resume Writer credential by paying the $75.00 maintenance fee every three years from date of certification.
Update requirements and active membership are a prerequisite of retaining the CMRW credential. CDI reserves the right to revoke this credential if these requirements are not met and maintained. Please purchase the renewal and then submission instructions will be emailed to you.
Upgrade to the Certified Master Resume Writer-Executive Editor Credential
When CDI was formed in 2000, the aim was to offer a point of differentiation in the resume writing community.
The focus, the passion and the expertise we offered, was to help resume writers build successful careers and become resume entrepreneurs who excel at and love what they do.
Over many years, CDI has done just that; seeding the next generation of entrepreneurs who have grown to become business owners and managers with teams of their own writers!
Despite no longer being writers themselves, CDI’s business managers and owners maintain a huge body of expertise and are qualified to sustain the same level of excellence in their teams that they attained as solo writers.
The CMRW-Executive Editor qualification has been created for individuals who inspire, instruct, train, employ and lead others to create resumes that maintain the reputation of the industry as a whole.
To transition your existing CMRW credential to a CMRW+EE, you will pay the renewal fee of $95.00 every three years. For consideration you must submit:
PDF that includes fillable forms and/or requests for:
- Checksheet of tasks that you perform in your business that demonstrates your CMRW-level talents in leadership that help to improve the writing of your staff, contractors or writing teams.
- Form that requires statement by 1-2 of your writers that states their name and email address, confirms that you check their resume writing projects for quality, and asks for a brief overview of training, instruction, and/or feedback that you provide.
- One resume your writer has produced that you have supervised or edited OR provided feedback on AND that you are satisfied maintains best practice principles that underscore the CMRW standard.
- One cover letter your writer has produced that you have supervised or edited OR provided extensive feedback on AND that you are satisfied maintains best practice principles that underscore the CMRW standard.
- A half-to-one-page description of the process you have created for maintaining resume quality and sustaining up-to-date knowledge for yourself and your writer/s.
You can access the form at the end of purchase when you log into your account.