This is a one-hour on-demand webinar!
New graduate resumes can be so rewarding and profitable! But they are a completely different animal from any other type of resume we write! You can’t see them as quick and easy if you want them to work. Instead, you need to leverage a system which will help your new grads soar to great heights, while making you 4-figure sales easily.
In the recently-published lesson, New Graduate Resume Writing Decoded by CDI President and author of Resumes for Dummies, Laura DeCarlo, members received all the how-to information of how to approach and navigate this puzzle-piece process. We STRONGLY suggest you review this first as the webinar is meant to build upon that training.
As a 7-year winner of college job placement awards for highest placement out of of 11 campuses in two countries, Laura has developed some strong opinions and successful strategies on new graduate resumes that she wants you to adopt.
So, she is offering this webinar as a companion to the lesson, recognizing that a text-based lesson without follow up on such a complicated topic could leave more questions than answers.
Join Laura in this webinar for:
Q&A about the strategies presented in the lesson. Please be sure to have reviewed it prior to the webinar to learn the following:
- Big, yet common, mistakes in new grad resumes.
- Puzzle-piece approach to writing new grad resumes.
- Unusual materials you must review to get at the winning data.
- Understanding how to cross the bridge with unrelated experience.
- How to get around paid experience vs. book learning.
- Keywords for new grads with no related work history.
- Content strategies for objective headers, summaries, keyword sections, coursework, awards, and more.
- Ways to play up information that initially appears to be irrelevant.
- Appropriate page length for new grad resumes.
- Easy strategy to close 4-figure new grad resume sales.
Review of sample resumes for new grad from Resumes for Dummies, 8th edition and Toast of the Resume Industry (TORI) award winners.
We look forward to talking new grad resumes with you!
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.