As career professionals, we know that job seekers, even at the executive level, find the process of negotiating salary daunting. This tip sheet will help your clients understand the basics of salary negotiation, what can and cannot be discussed concerning this topic and when to do that, how to create a salary-negotiation ready mindset, and more.
This nine (9) page tip sheet is written directly to the job seeker so that you can share it directly with your clients or learn the strategies yourself to impart in your career consulting.
In this tip sheet you will uncover juicy resources for your clients which include:
- Salary negotiation basics
- When and when not to negotiate.
- What can and what cannot be negotiated.
- Correct mindset for offer consideration.
- Resources for comparative research.
- Evaluation of salary and benefit goals.
- Best timing for negotiation process.
- Recruiters and the sticky business of employer salary discussion.
- Sample negotiation scripts.
- Job offer evaluations and offers.
- Ways to come from a position of power in the negotiation process.
- When to use professional advisory services.
- Competing offers.
- Employment contracts.
- Offer turn down.
This comprehensive tip sheet provides everything you and your clients need for their salary negotiation and offer acceptance success.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.