Although it’s best practice to apply a diverse job search strategy, we know that recruiters often source candidates from job boards.
But how do recruiters leverage job boards to find talent, and what are the best job boards to use?
The CDI Education Committee posed that question to a handful of recruiters from various industries to discover the answer to:
Do you use job boards to source candidates, and if so, which ones?
We heard from five recruiters and HR professionals with feedback on:
- Whether job seekers should be using job boards at all for their job search.
- When to use niche industry job boards.
- Whether the big name job boards are worth your time.
- How to know whether a recruiter is using a job board or not.
- Advice on what it takes for job seekers to land their next position.
- The value of LinkedIn for job search and tips for leveraging it.
- Specialized job boards recruiters like that you might not be thinking about.
- What sites even a job search generalist might get value from in their job search.
- The #1 recommended resource for online job search.
- Whether there is more ROI from applying direct on company websites vs. their listings on job boards.
Special thanks to recruiters:
Learn all about what they have to say now.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.