Resume writing is a dynamic and ever-changing profession. If you don’t stay abreast of changes in the resume writing profession, your value to your clients will be obsolete. In this expert class with CDI’s Research Committee, you will hear about:
- How does the OFCCP ruling on “definition of a candidate” impact resume writing?
- What innocent words can trigger an emailed resume into a recipient’s SPAM trap?
- What percentage of resumes received by HR departments (in CDI’s global HR survey) went into SPAM?
- How acceptable are video resumes in today’s job market?
- What percentage of recruiters and HR professionals did CDI find view emailed resumes on a PDA? What do they want in the body of the email?
- How do HR professionals respond to a job seeker’s address being left off the resume (done to avoid identity theft)?
- How critical do HR professionals find the use of years only vs. months and years in a resume chronology?
Online recruiting is here to stay, and learning to incorporate services that produce significant results will allow all career professionals and job seekers to reap the rewards by capitalizing on a strategic approach to résumé writing and job search.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.