- How many prospects do you speak to each week?
- How many prospects do you close?
- What is the breakdown of types of clients who purchase (exec, new grad, blue collar)?
- What is the average sale in dollars you close per client or type of client?
- What are the items typically purchased in your average sale?
- What is your business overhead (expenses) each month?
- What additional personal expenses do you need cover?
- How is your time being allocated? For example, how many hours a day/week are you spending in email, marketing, admin, client work, and etc.
But here’s the surprise! More often than not most business owners have little to know idea how their cash coming in relates to their cash going out, what their close rate is, or how they are ending up with no time left for big projects, opportunities, or just having a life.
If You Don’t Know, You Can’t Grow!
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.