Got five minutes and want to get featured as a resume writer, career coach or other career pro to job seekers?
It’s time again to get published and be a recognized industry thought leader.
This opportunity lets you get spotlighted, gain publicity, contribute to the industry, and establish brand recognition.
The opportunity to be featured or recognized is simple!
All you have to do is:
- Watch for email notification of new questions.
- Answer the questions you feel you can offer expert advice on.
- Get featured in our public job seeker blog and social media posts.
While we can’t feature every tip that is given for every question, every member contributor who clearly provided thoughtful answers (sorry, no three word or yes/no answers to say you did it) will always be named as described below.
Every thoughtful contributor gets some level of publicity!
We want this to benefit everyone so:
- We will select some tips to showcase in a public post (one post per question), which will include each contributor’s headshot, name, company name, and a link to their website or LinkedIn profile.
- Those who are showcased in a post will also be tagged in social media posts about this resource.
- For those contributors whose tips are not used, we will still include your name and company name at the bottom of the post unless you ask to be anonymous.
- Should we create one of our best practice tip sheets from the data, which is the goal, every contributor will be recognized at the bottom of the tip sheet for their contribution.
- Tip sheet promotions on social media always tag all contributors.
Topics will vary from request to request – Questions are live now.
This first group of ten questions are all around lessons learned during the pandemic for career practitioners and your job-seeking clients. You’ll find questions on job interviewing, career coaching, career management, and resume writing.
Ready to become a Featured Career Pro? Answer the 8 Spring 2023 questions now!
Our goal is to launch new topics every quarter.
There’s always a deadline so don’t wait!
Take steps to be a featured career professional and thought leader today!
We’ll close this round of questions when we have enough responses. However, the ultimate deadline is Wed, 3/22/2023.
This opportunity is open to CDI member resume writers, career coaches and other career pros in good standing only.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.