My passion is purpose and I craft CVs for people who are in or trying to get into the world of international development, humanitarian action and non-profits.
I have helped many wonderful individuals from the likes of UNHCR, UNICEF, UNESCO, the World Bank, the ICRC, and large and small NGOs around the world either move upwards with their current employer, move onwards to another organisation, or transition to the realm of international consulting.
If you’re looking to advance at the executive level, move from the field to headquarters, shift from operations to programmes, get international experience, impress when you only have 3 years’ experience, secure that team leadership role, or land a new client, I’m ready to get personal.
Let your purpose become my purpose.
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to chat about your career direction and CV/cover letter/LinkedIn needs.
- 15 years’ experience with UNDP, UNOPS, Greenpeace, Oxfam and other international NGOs
- Field experience in Indonesia, Kenya, Kosovo, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Tanzania
- Former roles include Project Manager, Democratic Governance Consultant, M&E Advisor
- Recruited >50 people, led multi-cultural teams and supported organisational restructuring
- MSc Humanitarian Assistance (University College Dublin)
- Certified Professional Technical Communicator (tcworld GmbH)
- Certificate in Effective CV and Cover Letter Writing Skills
- Member of Society of English Language Professionals in the Netherlands
- Member of Career Directors International and working on boosting my CV writing certifications
I had been job hunting for several months and was feeling a bit lost sending application after application with no response. Sally helped me to revolutionise my CV, highlighting my core skills and main achievements in a way I hadn't been able to do so. Her attention to detail and vast knowledge of the development field meant the end result was far better than I had imagined. Plus, after working together, I realized the specific area I wanted to continue working in and am now focusing my job search only in that area.
Syona, UN Gender Specialist and Programme Manager
(Syona landed a new job in Myanmar shortly after)