Suite E9 #164
Arvada, Colorado 80007
A unique resume authority,
Laura Smith-Proulx, CPRW, CIC is a former Fortune 500 recruiter and journalist.
Time after time, her powerfully written resumes land interviews quicklyto give professionals a strong competitive edge.
|"Those that think their current resumes are great will not know absolute PERFECTION unless you engage Laura's services. It is well worth every penny spent to obtain a different perspective in today's competitive job market--and this comes from a natural skeptic."|
— Wendy Schultz, IT Project Manager
- Are you ready for advancement, but find that your resume isn't up to par?
- Do you find it hard to articulate your strongest talent on your resume?
- Is your resume not getting the results that you deserve?
- Are you unsure of today's resume trends and what gets attention from hiring managers?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you've come to the right place for expert assistance.
|"Wow! I had so many interviews I couldn't count them all. Your resume resulted in 3 job offers."|
— Sarah J., Business-to-Business Sales Representative
Laura's credentials include:
- Globally published in 12 career bestsellers including the "Expert Resumes" series;
- 32 "Toast of the Resume Industry" award honors since 2007;
- 11 certifications as a Professional Resume Writer, Certified Interview Coach, Personal Brand Analyst, Social Media Coach, and Career Management Coach;
- Thousands of successfully employed clients in engineering, IT, military transition, sales / marketing, scientific, financial, legal, medical, human resources, and academic professions;
- Active member of Career Masters Institute, Career Directors International, Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches, and National Resume Writers' Association;
- Expertise writing masterpiece executive resumes, Board resumes, biographies, cover letters, and LinkedIn Profiles:
- IT and management consulting experience, with projects at Motorola, IBM, First Trust, Wilson Sporting Goods, Boston Market, and Qwest;
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems and Journalism from the University of Wisconsin;
- Corporate-level outplacement and job transition support.