Debbie R Marshall
Johnston, Iowa 50131
I spent over twenty years in the corporate world and small business community in leadership positions that required me to recruit, interview, hire, train, and help my team succeed. Nearly seven years ago I decided that my passion is for helping people reach their career goals and achieve job satisfaction. That drove me to start Thrive Consulting.
Since then I been a Career & Job Search serving clients at all job levels including executives and transitioning military, in a wide variety of industries.
My specialty is setting up job seekers and career professionals for success. I do this by delivering effective career and job search tools and services including customized resumes, disruptive cover letters, optimized LinkedIn profiles, game-changing interview preparation, assessments, well-researched job search strategies, and career success coaching for upward mobility.
What makes me different:
• I am the subject matter expert. All writing and coaching is done by me — nothing is outsourced.
• My intake is very thorough. This helps me learn as much about you and your career as possible so I can effectively tell your story, help you stand out, and reach your career and job search goals.
• The job market changes quickly. Filtering out information that’s inaccurate or outdated is difficult. That’s why I not only do ongoing research but also collaborate with recruiters and other industry professionals to stay current on the strategies and tactics that are relevant and effective today.
• I provide many effective and smart job search strategies that most people don’t know but are essential to be successful in today's job market.
• I offer one-on-one personal service that meets each client’s specific needs whether it’s moving up or moving on.
• I invest in scanning software that mimics Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). Resumes are scanned to ensure ATS compatibility and insights on keywords.
I serve clients in every career phase from students and recent college grads to c-level executives. I believe in my clients and help them see and market their unique value and stand out from the competition. Everyone deserves a job that allows them to do what they do best for a company that values and appreciates them.
I have earned a reputation for high-quality work, client-centric service, providing outstanding value and achieving results for my clients. I’ve accomplished this through a passion for my work and a love of serving the individuals that come to me for help.