Matilda Song Cole - CERM, CPRW, LCPR, SPHR
Certified Executive Resume Master
Why do some resumes fail? Because the writer isn't writing for the target audience. One of the reasons why it's difficult to write your own resume is because you're reading/writing from your perspective, not that of the the recruiter, interviewer, or hiring manager.
With 20+ years experience recruiting for Fortune 500s, Inc 500s, and startups — in both internal recruiting and agency/headhunter roles — I understand the audience. I've seen what works and what doesn't (BTW, it's not always what you'd expect — because one size/approach does not fit all).
I know the questions to ask to determine what's important to include, exclude, downplay, emphasize, and how & where to put it all on your resume and LinkedIn profile so that you stand out.
I specialize in:
- Executive/C-level resume, board doc/cv, and related documents
- Writing & formatting for ATS systems and LinkedIn
- Strategic goal-focused coaching/consulting (communication/messaging, transitions, interviewing, negotiating, etc.)
For most executives, it's unlikely you will find your next role posted online. I help develop actionable short/long-term strategies to elevate your personal brand, leverage LinkedIn, access the hidden job market, and scale your leadership career!
- CERM - Certified Executive Resume Master
- CPRW - Certified Professional Resume Writer
- LCPR - LinkedIn Certified Professional Recruiter
- AIRS CIR - Certified Internet Recruiter
- SPHR - HRCI Senior Professional in Human Resources (expired)