Maria Santiago, CERM, CPRW, CNC
- Human Resource Executives
- Information Technology Leaders
- Expats & Foreign Nationals
- Regional Sales Professionals
- Project & Program Managers
- Nonprofit Directors
- Chief Technology Officers
- Senior Healthcare Administrators
- Supply Chain Supervisors
- Corporate Finance Executives
Maria is a graduate of Indiana Wesleyan University with a B. S. in Management, is a certified resume writer, and a certified nonprofit consultant. Her professional accomplishments and academic achievements are complemented by her community engagement endeavors including:
- Founder & Executive Director – Chosen Ministries Corporation – A nonprofit organization focused on the economic empowerment of women through vocational scholarships and poverty alleviation programs.
- Board Member – Diversity Church Indy – A multicultural and community initiatives addressing food insecurity, addiction recovery, youth development, and global missions.
- Former Voting Member – Kaleo Indy – A grant making organization providing over $1 million in philanthropic funds since 2008.
She considers it an amazing opportunity to intertwine her writing skills with her mission for developing poverty alleviation strategies to marginalized women and is passionate about driving revenue towards new philanthropic initiatives that significantly impact struggling communities.