Certified Advanced Resume Writer
I work with executives, senior and mid-level management helping them polish their professional brands and craft career documents to get them noticed, interviewed, and hired.
NYU certified and accredited by national career organizations to coach and write for clients contemplating a job or career change and wish to gain a competitive edge in exploring options with a certified career professional.
With more than 20 years experience in the careers industry, I am adept at uncovering the distinguishing details that set clients apart from the competition. I capture their career stories and highlight their accomplishments in career documents (resume, LinkedIn profile and E-Note) that have riveting summary statements, attention-grabbing headlines, and achievement focused bullets.
Career achievements include :
* Multiple industry certifications: Career Planning and Development from New York University, Internationally Certified Advanced Resume Writer (CARW) from Career Directors International and Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW) from The Resume Writing Academy.
*Global TORI (Toast of the Resume Industry) nominee for "Best Technical Resume."
* MBA coach at NYU Stern School of Business.
* MBA/MS Career Counselor at Hofstra University's Frank G. Zarb School of Business.
* Board Member, International Association of Career Management Professionals
* Guest speaker at Wharton Alumni Club, Columbia University and The American Management Association.
* Transition workshop leader at Right Management for down-sized workers on job search, resume writing, networking, interviewing, evaluating job offers and negotiating salary.
*Led weekly job search club as a Senior Career Counselor with the Five O'Clock Club.
* Speaker at career industry conferences.