Certified Master Resume Writer
Certified Employment Interview Consultant
As a professional, you’re highly skilled in your respective field. As a career industry expert, I’m highly skilled in promoting you to help advance your career.
My typical clients are senior professionals or rising executives who are preparing for a job search and recognize the value of partnering with a career expert to maximize productivity and optimize results. I also help clients returning to work and new college graduates with effective job search tools and strategies.
If we work together, I’ll help define your value to a potential employer. I excel at writing concisely, summarizing the high points of your career and refining why you’re good at what you do. The process of answering my Resume Development Questions and customized follow-up questions based on your existing career documents will serve double duty as the beginning of your interview preparation efforts.
If coaching is included in your package, we’ll customize it to your needs, including developing strategies to tap the hidden job market, fine-tuning answers to commonly asked interview questions, and drafting compelling follow up letters.
Admittedly, resume writing and job search techniques are not areas in which everyone stays current, but when the time comes—as it inevitably will—to either actively job search or proactively position yourself, I’m here for you as a valuable resource.
If you're ready to start moving forward in your job search, join my FREE 1o-day Job Search Jumpstart program now! In just 10 minutes a day, it may be the easiest way to get you started on your job search and on your way to landing the job you've always wanted.
I can help turn your job search stress into job search success.
Professional credentials include:
- Awarded elite Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW) credential, one of approximately 40 worldwide
- Served as a multi-year Judge for the Toast of the Resume Industry (TORI) Awards
- Nominated by her peers for Best Sales & Marketing Resume TORI Award in 2012
- Featured on such leading websites as Fast Company, MSN Careers, Career Builder, AOL Careers, FlexJobs, Monster.com, and FoxBusiness as well as in the syndicated WorkWise newspaper column
- Published in 20+ career books and eBooks, including Gallery of Best Cover Letters, 4th ed.; Job Search Letters for Dummies; 100 Conversations for Career Success; The Twitter Job Search Guide; Step by Step Resumes, 2nd ed.; Cover Letters for Dummies, 3rd ed.; and No-Nonsense Job Interviews
- Dual-certified in resume writing by two of the leading associations, CDI and PARW/CC
- Certified Employment Interview Consultant (CEIC) since 2012
- Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW) since 2005
- Published Book Reviewer for Career Planning & Adult Development (CPAD) Network Journal
- Member of Career Directors International since 2009
- Member of Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches since 2004
- Former executive recruiter
- Georgetown University graduate with honors