Trenton, Ontario K8V 0J2
Certified Advanced Resume Writer
Certified Employment Interview Consultant
You’re welcome to leverage my 20+ years of global, award winning career writing and coaching expertise in my new podcast. I bring mastery status of military to civilian (#mil2civ) career transitions and entry / progression within police and fire services, and municipal / provincial / federal governments. Gain insight into cover letters, resumes, interviews, salary negotiation, networking, and workplace issue resolution. I also discuss ridiculous, but true, workplace stories.
Email Audrey to purchase copy of "Military to Civvie Street: The Complete Job Transition Guide for those Leaving the RCAF, Army & RCN”.
- Certified Advanced Resume Writer (CARW) via CDI
- Canada’s 1st Certified Employment Interview Consultant (CEIC) via CDI
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (Honours): University of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Education Degree: York University
- Specialist Qualifications in Special Education: Nipissing University
- Institute for Studies in Learning Disabilities (Levels 1, 2 & 3): University of Waterloo