Build your visibility, credibility, and exposure to job seekers as a guest blogger for CDI.
We’ve now opened this up to all members on a by-application process! No CDI credentials, awards, or leadership roles required to qualify — just great writing! This opportunity will close as soon as we will our openings.
Things are heating up at CDI! Our blog is driving traffic to the website (and thus to our bloggers). We’re now tracking 4000+ unique page views on our hot topic blog posts!!
Why should you become a guest blogger? 4000 potential unique views on YOUR post says it all. But, here’s the whole list of benefits:
- Build authority with job seekers and prospective clients.
- Increase inbound links to your blog or website.
- Extend your reach and gain readers for your own blog.
- Expand your business with your new visibility.
- Establish relationships with other bloggers and industry leaders, which could lead to other opportunities.
- Develop more Google juice for your name, blog, and/or website.
- Get mentioned again and again in CDI’s social media stream as we post all blog posts in six different locations to Twitter, FB, and LinkedIn.
- Post the Blogger logo wherever you want it – clear back logo in high resolution makes it great for print and web use.
- Did I mention be seen by over 4000 unique viewers a month if your topic is hot and engaging? What could that do for your business?….