It may have been the name of two of her programs – Kick Butt Sales and Kick Butt Women – but Pat was the epitome of the Kick Butt spirit as an entrepreneur, friend, and leader. She has led many career industry professionals she coached to walk her path and evoke her beautiful and powerful spirit.
So with the Pat Schuler Kick Butt Award, CDI is seeking to recognize one career professional each year who has truly been kicking butt!
The criteria for the award is simply based on recognizing someone who best represents what Pat stood for:
- Fearless in creating and innovating within the industry and/or the individual business.
- High integrity in communicating with others, customers, peers, colleagues, and on social media.
- Life-long commitment to learning demonstrated through personal stretch to pursue additional training in new areas.
- Focus on giving back through industry contributions such as industry committee participation, mentorship, or article contribution.
- Maintain active CDI membership.
2018 Winner & Nominees
Camille Roberts, CC Career Services
Camille won with 86 votes (75.58%). You can read her nomination below.
CDI President, Laura DeCarlo, was extremely honored to be nominated by Marie Plett. However, she has declined to be considered in the spirit of this being meant to recognize a CDI member. If you would like to read the nomination, you can do so here.
Maureen Farmer, nominated by Lotte Struwing – read nomination >>
Camille Roberts, nominated by Darlene Dassy – read nomination >>
Lori Jazvac, self-nominated – read nomination >>