If you’ve tried to close a 4-figure (or less) package on the phone, you’ve probably found that you’re overwhelming prospects and losing them.
This may have led to you lowering your offer to just what they asked for. Unfortunately, that hurts both you and the client, since 99% need complete solutions to be successful at their job search.
So maybe you’ve switched to trying to simply avoid talking about cost and sending them a proposal after the call.
Unfortunately, I’ve seen time and time again that this is the quickest way to lose them since you aren’t there to take their temperature on the offer, respond to objections, create urgency, and get them back on the phone if they have to think about it.
What’s a career professional to do?
This 6-min tip video builds on last week’s video: Use Show & Tell to Up Close Rates on Resume & Career Service Sales (link below).
In this video, I cover:
- Incorporating your sharing of package options effectively during the consultation in a way your prospects can really absorb and understand.
- Pricing your a la carte services to make your packages most appealing.
- Planning ahead to seamlessly prepare pricing for clients in advance of the consultation.
- Dealing with one-size-does-not-fit-all custom packaging offers.
- Understanding why a la carte and packages must be shown for initial offering.
- Realizing (and leveraging) why you MUST be on the phone when prospects see prices.
- Applying wording and strategy on how to get prospects who had to think about it back on the phone to close the sale.
Watch it now (includes subtitles):
Additional Relevant Resources – Free to All
Additional Relevant Resources – Free to Members
6-Figure Blueprint for Consulting, Sales, Packaging & Closing >> (Includes the entire consultation sales script)
Not yet a member?