Here are some more great tools, resources, and news you can use courtesy of CDI leadership and the Education committee.
In this issue:
- Job search moves that make clients look unprofessional
- Here’s how to make meaningful professional connections
- Insight on how clients can jump-start their careers
- Learn if work makes you happy from the World Happiness Report
- RGB codes for choosing colors for your resumes
- 4-step process to launching and building an online marketplace
- What is your opposite job?
- Reduce your eye strain when using a computer all day
- Attract prospects with high value content
- Hobbies could be answer to big boost in income
- 4 tips to help build a professional brand
- 8 tips for tapping into the hidden job market
- 5 worst pieces of advice for business owners
- 5 ways to combat entrepreneurial isolation
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.