Here are some more great tools, resources, and news you can use courtesy of CDI leadership and the Education committee.
In this issue:
- Your clients and the ban on “What’s your current salary?” question
- 10 skills that dramatically improve job seeker chances of being hired
- The year in job search: job search trends around the world in 2017
- Is any job really better than no job?
- 7 ways to soothe a customer complaining online
- Copywriting resources helpful to resume writers
- How to network with different types of connections
- Clients displaced by automation? They could try a new job of caregiver
- 45 free online classes for you to take by the end of the year
- 5 ways to create the perfect home office
- Why you should charge more than you think you are worth
- 5 copywriting hacks designed to give your business a boost
- Understanding SEO
- Surprising job search facts & funny HR statistics
- Coach mature clients to pivot like pros
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.