Did you know that some businesses actually get 55% of their new clients from referrals alone? Imagine always having your funnel full of clients who were pre-sold and eager to work with you!
To that end, CDI members were asked to share their best practices for securing client referrals. As you read through this tip sheet, consider which strategies you can use to boost your referral network. Topics covered:
- Using social media for follow up
- Maximizing benefits of print/mail communications
- Leveraging newsletters and blogs
- Taking advantage of email for follow up
- Learning how to say thank you without scaring referrals away
- Handling price increases in your business when the referral heard a lower rate
- Avoiding the sinkhole of family and friend referrals
- Creating great referral sources by adding value to clients.