If you are a self-employed resume writer, career coach, or both, the only thing standing between you and a profitable business is process. Today I am very excited to have created this one-stop, comprehensive 28-page done-for-you consultation script and sales strategy for resume writing and career services.
With this process you will be able to easily show job seekers the value in your services in a way that lets you successfully close 4-figure package sales over and over again.
In fact, I previously dubbed this the “94-97% close rate with a 6-figure-plus income process” because I’ve used it with that level of results since the mid-90s AND helped many career professionals to also attain similar results.
But this is the first time ever, outside of my 1-1 clients, that I’ve put it all together in one place to make it easy for you to nail your sales, grow your business, and help lead more prospects into becoming successful clients!
Consider the results achieved by a few career professionals who tried this process:
I tried your 97% close rate script and it was like some kind of magic. I went into the spiel with the prospect, “3 different audiences, keywords, etc”. I described my packages (which thanks to you are now delineated and a choice between “Yes” and “Yes” instead of between “Yes” and some other writer) and pitched them $300 higher than previously. He acted like he couldn’t get out his credit card fast enough; like he was afraid I would go away. He tried to give me his credit card while driving! In the past they used to tell me they were driving as a way to get off the phone. But, by using your tried-and-true method, driving was not an object, it’s like I was giving away gold.
– Karen Bartell, Best in Class Resumes
Based on your advice in our first session yesterday, I changed my approach to the consultation and increased my quote to a senior executive prospect last night. I offered him a resume and LinkedIn profile at an increase of more than 400% over the rates I’ve been quoting (and not always successfully closing). He paid and we’re off and running!
– Irene Marshall, Tools for Transition
As soon as I got off of the phone with you after our third coaching session, I increased my prices and revised my packages based on your suggestions. I got an inquiry that night, used your 3-step process and the client invested for double what I was <previously> charging!
– Sally Calloway, The Career Coach
This is a One-Of-A-Kind Sales Strategy for Resume Writers & Career Services!
I’ve given it all away in these 28 pages, plus provided links to numerous other supporting resources if you want to go even deeper on supporting subjects. In this done-for-you tool, you’ll get:
- Four-step foolproof process and done-for-you script for handling the entire cycle (without ever feeling salesy or slimy) from the, “How much does it cost?” phone call through the consultation, sales closure, and even what to say if the prospect has to think about it.
- Strategy to crush your prospect’s belief that your services must be cheap because they’ve been told this stuff is DIY.
- Powerful edufearacating techniques and story examples for six core career and resume services to make your prospects value and hunger for your packages.
- Key tips, insights and mindshifts along the way so you don’t make any mistakes that will hurt the process outcome, your profit, your expended time, or your client’s success.
- Wording to book a consultation with an employed client so that it doesn’t infringe on your nights or weekends.
- Resources for screen sharing and how to incorporate show and tell to convince your prospect to hire you.
- Items you must have to make your screen sharing a success.
- Examples of real winning client testimonials and access to a template so you can reproduce this process (and what to do if you are working with fluff-filled testimonials now).
- Complete process for creating solid a la carte pricing systems and packages that leverage the Goldilocks story to win the sale (with a bunch of psychology thrown in) AKA moving prospects from Yes or No to Yes or Yes.
- Example of a pricing sheet to present to your prospects (and exactly how to do so).
- How to present packages and leave space for the sale.
- What to do to ensure you actually get paid once the prospect says yes.
- Effective ways to handle prospects who have to think about it.
- Handy checklist of what to remember as you move forward with this process.
You ARE a career superhero out there saving lives, so this process can help you lead more prospects to the successful outcome they need!
Get This Complete 28-Page Lesson – Free for CDI members.
Get it now >>
Not yet a member?
You can get access to this resource (+ the entire CDI member library) for as little as $97 US!
Additional Resources (Free for Everyone)
Master’s Video Course for Resume Writers & Career Coaches Who Want to Close 4-Figure Sales – a series of short yet powerful tip videos >>
Focus on these:
- Stop Giving Away Your Expertise for Free
- Bust the DIY Resume Writing Myth to Close More & Higher Sales
- Successfully Navigate “How much does a resume cost?” to Close More Sales
- Is Your Perception Lowering Your Career Business Profits?
- What to Do When Your Prospect Needs to Think About It
- Packaging Sweet Spot for Resume Writers & Career Coaches
- What You Focus on IS What You Will Sell
- Stop Selling What Your Clients Ask For
- SWOT Analyze Yourself to Close Career & Resume Sales
- One Easy Way to Dramatically Improve Cold Conversions When Prospects Call
- How to Share Price Quotes that Close Resume Writing & Coaching Sales
- Use Show & Tell to Up Close Rates on Resume Writing & Career Service Sales
- Easily Get Testimonials that Close Sales on Your Website
- Selling Success: The Magic of Yes or Yes vs. Yes or No
- It’s Process Not Price that Closes Career Service and Resume Writing Sales
Additional Resources (Free for Members Only)
Focus on these:
- Resume Pricing Survey Findings (Report)
- Handling Prospect Inquiries: “How Much Does it Cost?” (Core Lesson)
- Pricing Strategies for Resume Writing, Career Coaching, and Service Packages (Best Practice Tip Sheet)
- Get Targeted Testimonials to Easily Close Sales & Boost Your Business (Core Lesson)
- Steal My Done-for-You Resume Critique and Quote (Core Lesson)
- Resume Pricing, Selling, and What Your Market Will Bear (Core Lesson)
- Sales Consultation Perception: Size DOES Matter (Core Lesson)
- Stop Killing Sales: Use This 5-Step Framework (Core Lesson)
- Why You’re Not Closing More Sales and How to Fix It (Core Lesson)
- Overcoming Money Hang-Ups (Audio Masterclass)
- Freebie Add-Ons to Increase Sales and Package Value (Best Practice Tip Sheet)
- Documents & Services Job Seekers Need You to Sell Them (Best Practice Tip Sheet)
Feeling Overwhelmed and Need Some Guidance?
CDI offers coaching/consulting and programs to help you grow your business more rapidly and without the stress:
Career Business Profit Rocket Individualized Consulting
You will work one on one with me (Laura DeCarlo, CDI’s President and Audacious Entrepreneur Architect) to grow your business. We laser focus in on your needs – both the ones you know about and the others you don’t (that are holding you back). You’ll make amazing progress in a remarkably short time.
Fly Higher Tribe Group Coaching
The Tribe is an add-on membership tier that lets you take part in small group coaching with 6-figure success coach, Laura DeCarlo. It’s low price tag, high-value coaching, and networking make it a great way to overcome challenges and sprint toward your goals.
Six Figure Flight Plan Program
COIN for Career Pros: Raise Your Prices with Ease Course
Pat Schuler and Laura DeCarlo combined their knowledge to create COIN for Career Pros. It’s self-paced strategy on selling and closing.